The latest COVID-19 Conversations webinar will provide an update on the current state of COVID-19, focusing specifically on the delta variant, implications for children under the age of 12, what the rise of this highly infectious variant means for vaccinated and unvaccinated adults and adolescents, and what it will take to move past this surge and end the pandemic.
Our expert panel:
- Esther Krofah (Moderator), FasterCures and the Milken Institute Center for Public Health
- George Rutherford, University of California, San Francisco
- Charlene Wong, Duke University School of Medicine
- Peter Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine
- Mitchell Katz, NYC Health + Hospitals