family leadership positions
The Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF) is soliciting applications for appointments to the Washington State Interagency Coordinating Council (SICC) for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families. SICC is mandated by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part C and established through the Governor’s Executive Order 14-03. As such, the Governor appoints the members of the Council. Council members advise and assist DCYF in implementing the ESIT program per the federal requirements of IDEA Part C.
Applications are currently sought for representation in the following vacancies on the Council:
• Parent/Caregiver of an infant, toddler, or child with a disability aged 12 or younger, who has knowledge of or experience with programs for infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities
• Tribal Leader (any Washington Tribe)
• Tribal Part C Provider (Bureau of Indian Education funded)
• Early Intervention Service Provider (from one of the six DCYF regions not currently represented on the council – prioritize rural community)
• Washington Head Start Representative
If you have questions, please email Valerie Arnold at email@example.com.
Training Department Field Placement Intern – NAMI Washington has a field placement opportunity with our Training Department. This position will work with our Sr. Training Manager to implement NAMI Signature Education Program Leader Training weekends and create the NAMI Provider Expansion program.
Careers at Kindering
Kindering offers a work environment that is positive, energetic and collaborative along with competitive salaries, and excellent benefits. We were named one of Washington’s Best Workplaces in 2017, the only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization to make the list. We hire the best and brightest candidates and are committed to hiring people with a passion not only for working with families, but also for providing the best, most innovative services possible.
Classroom Substitute – Bellevue, Bothell, and Renton
FRC Assistant – Bellevue
Accounts Payable Specialist – Bellevue
Bilingual Home Visitor (Spanish / Amharic / Punjabi -Speaking) – Bellevue
KidsClinic Occupational Therapist – Bothell
Family Resource Coordinator – Redmond